Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What's My Age Again?

me: since you have my old ID, on december fifth I'm gonna give you a call and wish you a happy 23rd birthday
siraj: wait, don't you mean twenty fourth?

...oh, it only gets better...

marc: let's run these kids too and hold the court
johnny: yea, we got this

flash forward 20 minutes:

random loud mouth ghetto kid from around the way: look! they tired! ain't no way we losin'!

those kids had so much damn energy! i never realized how "over the hill" i am. first, i'm forgetting my age, and then some little highschool kids, barely the ages of 16 and 17 are making us sweat and giving us a big run for our money. now to top it all off, in two months i have to leave the life i love to become some sort of responsible and productive member of society.

if there was only a way to go back to freshman year of college, i'd stay there forever. okay, not forever, but for a reallllllly long time

No comments: